Alberta driving school – terms and conditions
- All fees must be paid in full before the driver’s training course starts to date. Course completion certificate will not be issued before completing the training (This includes Class and Vehicle Training). There will be a CAD 50 charge for a cheque not honored (NSF Cheque refused due to other reasons).
- Late Payment charges CAD 15 / Day.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of appointment otherwise $75 will be charged, No exceptions, If the instructor decides that the weather or road condition or other situations are not optimal for driving, he/she can change or cancel the schedule any given time.
- The in-class time within 60 days, after 60 days, CAD 50 for the late fee.
- Late fee after 1 year = CAD 100
- Certificate extra copy fee = CAD 50
- School’s contract with you is to provide instructions for the duration specified above, your performance in road test or on the road is not school’s responsibility.